Saturday, January 3, 2009

My Life in Photos: Part 2

When I left Toronto to go home for Christmas, there was hardly any snow on the ground. I came back and was suddenly grateful for the giant boots and fur-trimmed coat my parents graciously bought me in Utah, though I do feel about 40 pounds heavier when I wear them. But they did allow me to take these photos on a brisk, sunny (hooray! love the sun!) afternoon.









The pond by my apartment is populated in the summer with Canadian geese. If they're smart or at least have a semi-functioning internal time table, they've left for the winter. The paths along campus are shockingly snow-covered, and even parts of the paths are closed for the winter. Who knew? I personally like the bucket-filled-with-salt-snow-removal-system.

2 comments:

Jules said...

I want to see pictures of the furry boots!

That is...too much snow for me.

Jules said...

Ooo, I like your new dramatic background!