Sunday, November 2, 2008

Dream Come True...Sort of.

Way back when I was blogging somewhat consistently (yes, there was a time.....), I mentioned that my one dream in life was to be Elphaba in a Broadway production of "Wicked." This Halloween, that partially happened. The Elphaba part, that is. I got the hat, the green skin, the glasses, the whole black ensemble....it was great! A little slimy, and definitely goopy going on, but it was fun to look in the mirror and not recognize myself. And while getting the green off was a pain in the most extreme way and I couldn't touch anything without leaving my greenie mark, I had a blast. This only made my dream to be Elphaba on Broadway even more....salient. And real. *insert cackle here* Happy Halloween to All! (I'm the one in the green.....if you needed some help there. Also featured is my friend Aryana as the Scarecrow, and Karina as Audrey Hepburn)


3 comments:

HRH said...

That is bomb!

tagman8us said...

You rock! Way to pursue your inner childhood dreams...hopefully you could just wash that green stuff off afterwards. This does give me an idea for a future post on my blog, what are some of my dreams/goals...more on that later.

Jules said...

Wow, you look great! Way to be creative and authentic and stuff!